The Ralph site is a not-for-profit website that provides support to pet owners around the loss of a beloved companion. The website is free to use and includes:
- Information on bereavement and grief management
- Advice on euthanasia and aftercare options
- Online memorials
- A discussion forum
- Links to pet crematoria and cemeteries
- Links to pet bereavement counsellors and counselling training
- Information about finding a new furry friend
Much of the content can can be downloaded as PDFs and printed – look out for the icon at the bottom of the relevant pages. The PDF on this page is an A4 flyer for the Ralph site.
The Ralph site was set up by vet Shailen Jasani (MA VetMB MRCVS DipACVECC) in July 2011 after the loss of his beloved cat, Ralph, following a motor vehicle accident in November 2010. The site is dedicated to all the animals that have touched and continue to touch the hearts of so many people.